Thursday, July 2, 2009

Find Your Style #2

Find Your Style #2
~ We loved the class so much last month, that I wanted to do it again. So if you didn't get a chance to join us, here is your chance. If you already found your style, here is your chance to create 8 new layouts that teach numerous techniques.






How many of us are trying to figure out what "style" we are when creating our pages?
I know I vary my styles depending on what I am working on!
Here are some reasons why you should take this class...
1. Learn what style you are drawn to
2. Learn what style you automatically create in your pages
3. Learn some new styles that you can incorporate into your current style
4. Have fun while creating 8 scrapbook pages
So, what style are you?
1. Clean lines 2. Graphic 3. Eclectic 4. Classic
5. Old World Charm 6. Shabby 7. Hip and Trendy 8. Anything Goes
~ Journalistic
I will take you on a journey through the 8 styles above and help you discover your style. The class will be held on Sunday, July 19th at 3 pm. The cost of the class is $25.
(It will be a deal for 8 scrapbook pages)
Log on to Scrapbooking's Inn website and sign up! There is a link on the right side of my blog. Leave a comment and tell me what style you think you are... Please bring one of your favorite layouts that you have created recently that represents your style. We will take a look at the layout to see what style we think you are. Remember, one style is not better than another... there are no scrapbooking rules or police.... Get scrappin and I will see you in class!

No comments: