Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Find Your Style

I am so excited about one of my June classes... Find Your Style.

So far, I have 2 of the layouts complete...

I have done the Graphic layout and the Hip and Trendy layout. I have sketched the other 6 layouts and know what I want to do for them... just need to choose pictures and paper. As soon as I have at least 4 of the 8 layouts complete, I will post them.

During this class, we will be taking a quiz to find out what "style" scrapbooker you are or how you tend to scrap. It will give you some insight into varieties of styles for the novice to advanced scrapbooker.

What to bring...
one of your favorite layouts that you feel exemplifies your style (we will guess what style you are)
paper trimmer adheasive pictures (if you want to leave with 8 finished layouts)- I will tell you what size photos and number of photos per layout needed.
favorite ink
pens

Some of the questions on the quiz we will be taking are...
1. What types of paper or backgrounds do you like?
2. Embellishments?
etc...

In answering these questions, we will find out what style you are...
Are you interested?
Class is Friday, June 12th-
cost is $20 for 8 layouts and a lot of fun!
Time- 6:30-?

No comments: