Friday, April 3, 2009

Classes and Campbell's Soup Challenge #3

Here is the 4th layout of Quick Creations for April- It is my sketch layout. I will give you the sketch for this layout and you choose the paper to create it.

This is also one of my samples for Campbell's Soup Challenge #3 (read the details below)
This is my Technique 101 layout- you will be creating this layout (it can be a spring, Easter, or whatever you choose layout. You don't have to use the egg stamp to bleach stamp the background, there will be other choices.)
Closer look...
One more view...
Explosion Box Album- perfect gift for mother's day... this is the one I gave my mother in law 2 years ago. I will be creating a new one for class. You will have your choice of paper.
Inside...
Campbell's Soup Challenge #3
~something new (bought within past month)
~foam adhesive (3D)
~doodling (hand drawn, stamped doodling, templates)
~theme (something you are grateful for- in mine above "I am grateful for the foundation." I didn't specifically use the word grateful in the layout, but you can.

No comments: