Saturday, February 28, 2009

New classes

Technique 101- learn how to use the most of your paper, layer, embellish paper clips, create hidden journaling pockets, add rub ons and ribbon and create a fabric flower.
Quick Creations-
Create 3 layouts in an hour and a half. For this month, I combined my quick creations class and my sketch class. The third layout will be made using a sketch and you will be able to choose the paper for the 3rd layout. I plan on posting one more version of the sketch using the newest Jillibean paper that arrived today!


Layout #1- learn how to use the curvy cutter and layer acryllic stamps.


Layout #2- learn how to create a journaling pocket and get a full sheet of Bobunny stickers.


Layout #3- use a sketch that I created to make a similar layout. Please bring 3 horizontal 4 x 6 photos and 2 vertical 4 x6 photos. (Photos are not required; however, it will make it easier in creating the layout!)

Other classes:

Saturday, Feb 28th and Thursday, March 5th @ 6-7pm- Organization 101

Learn how to get organized at home, for a crop, and while you shop. I will give you tips on many ways you can get organized.

Also on Thursday, March 5th- Paper bag album 8-9 pm

Create a paper bag album which makes a wonderful gift!

Campbell's Creations Kit class- choose any one of my kits and you will have my help in assembling it at the class. Thursday 7-8pm

Thursday- March 19th

Quick Creations 6:30-8pm

Campbell's Soup Challenge 8-9pm Free

Thursday- March 26th

6-7 pm Technique 101

7-8 Cricut 1 page layout class

8-9 Birthday Acryllic Album class