Sunday, January 4, 2009

Upcoming Classes

I am teaching numerous classes at Scrapbooking's Inn... (my classes are on Thursday nights)

Jan. 8- How to use the Cricut Expression Machine- create a 1 page layout

Jan. 15- Campbell's Creations Kit class- pick any one of my kits from the store and I will help you to put it together easily.

Jan. 22- Quick Creations- Put together 4 layouts in an hour.

Jan. 29- Love Acryllic Album- using a 6 x 6 Rusty Pickle Acryllic Album, learn how to embellish and add pictures.

Feb. 5- Sketch 101- I absolutely love sketches. I will teach you how to use a sketch and transform it to meet your needs.

Feb 5-Technique 101- learn 4 scrapbooking techniques while creating a 1 page layout

Feb 12- Scrap a Photo in a Frame- "Great gift idea for Valentine's Day!" I provide a 5 x 7 frame and we will create a handmade piece of art that you could add a photo too.

Feb. 12- Journaling 101- learn the basics and new techniques to add journaling to your pages.

Feb. 19- Quick Creations- create 3- 2 page layouts in 2 hours.

Hope to see you in class!